Thursday, December 4, 2014

"Winter Inpired" Pajamas

My daughter, like so many others, has been obsessed with a certain ice princess lately. We have watched  that movie waay too many times. You know what I mean?

Well, she has now decided she wants all her clothes to be blue. Since she does go through a lot of pajamas, and since I do love to make pajamas, I made her one more set.

They are blue and gray and I even used glitter paint and a freezer paper stencil to make a snowflake on them. I am going to insist that these are "winter inspired" and not "princess inspired", but she loves them, so whatever.  :)



Details: Pattern is the Alex and Anna Winter Pajamas* from Peekaboo Pattern Shop*
Fabric: Main fabric is Laguna Jersey in Turquoise
             Gray Polka Dots are from Riley Blake (find it here)

*Affliliate links

3 comments:

  1. those look great! I have that pattern, but haven't tried it yet. Does it run pretty true to size? the alex and anna summer pj's ran small. just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kopykatkids. I would say this pattern probably fits the same as the summer pjs. So I would say they run true to size, but they are meant to be snug fitting. They work great on my skinny kids in their regular size. Check out this post for pictures of my kids wearing other pjs from this pattern. http://wallyandgrace.blogspot.com/2014/10/christmas-pajamas.html

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete