Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Sewing - Hats

Well, it's been quiet on the blog for a few weeks. That's because it wasn't quiet around here. It was crazy. I sewed a ton leading up to Christmas, but didn't get time to photograph or blog it all. But over the next few days, I'm going to give you a peek at some of what I was up to.

One of the things I sewed a lot of this year was hats. They are so quick and easy they make a great go-to gift.

I made six of these Snow Day Hats* from Peek-a-boo Patterns. Made from anti-pill fleece that was on sale at Joanns for $3/yd. Makes an awesome gift.


Also made one Lullaby Line Hat*, also from Peek-a-boo for my friend's 7 month old baby.

And, unfortunately I didn't get a picture, since I literally sewed it the night before I had to wrap it, but I also made my sister-in-law a twisted beanie from Filles a Maman. It turned out really cute and I might make one for myself next. The twist in the beanie makes it a little more interesting and special, but it was still really quick to make.

(Affliate links are marked with an asterisk. I may get a small commission if you purchase through these links. It does not affect the price to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment