Monday, February 2, 2015

Greenstyle Finnley Pants

I have been busy sewing this last week and made several items. most of them for me! That doesn't happen very often. I'm going to showcase a few of my favorites this week. First up, the Finnley pants from Greenstyle Creations (affiliate). Greenstyle has so many great patterns and some of my favorite patterns for women.


These pants are soo comfortable. They are all knit with an elastic waistband. And they have these rings at the bottom that are hard to see in the picture. They add a little interest and a little sophistication to the pants. But I love that they are still subtle, since I am not big on ruffles, at least not on me. While they may not be dressy exactly, they look nicer than regular knit pants or yoga pants, but are just as comfortable. As a stay-at-home Mom, these are the perfect uniform. I would feel comfortable running around town in these or taking the kids to the park.



A couple of notes: My measurements were between sizes this time (XS-S), so I sized up since this is a slim-fitting pattern. I think it gave it more of a relaxed fit. Next time, I might try the size smaller, just for a different, slimmer, look.
Also, I think that if you skipped the rings and used appropriate fabric, these would make awesome knit pajama pants.

And in case you are wondering, here are some of the pattern details:

  • PDF pattern you can print at home
  • Pattern goes together with no taping required! So fast!
  • Size range from XXS - 3XL, hip size 31-50 inches
  • Made with knit fabric
  • Mid-rise or low-rise options, use layers to print only the option you want
  • Petite or regular inseam, 30" or 32", but of course you can shorten or lengthen the pattern to your liking
  • Separate waistband - fabric covered elastic
Get your pattern here.

* I am an affliate of Greenstyle Creations, meaning I may get a small commission if you purchase through a link from this blog. But don't worry, my opinions are honest and they are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment