Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kids Clothes Week - Monkey Pajamas

So this week is Kids Clothes Week over at www.kidsclothesweek.com and the theme this season is Wild Things! So when I found this fun monkey print fabric in my stash, I had to go ahead and sew it up. And my boy needed some pajamas for the warmer weather. Perfect combination. Love some monkey jammies. 


This is the Alex and Anna Summer PJs from Peekaboo Pattern Shop (affliate link*). These are quick and easy to sew up and so they are a very satisfying project. Fabric is Kaufman Laguna Jersey in Monkees and Grass.

He says they are so comfy he didn't want to take them off! They are great for sleeping.

 Or not!

I don't always sew my boy as much stuff because he doesn't seem to need as much stuff. And there just doesn't seem to be as much cute stuff out there for boys, am i right? But he gets so excited when I make him something. He actually appreciates it and that makes me feel good. I should make him more stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment