Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sewing a Handmade Wardrobe with Indie Sew - Win a Year of Free Patterns

Along with many other handmade wardrobe enthusiasts, I am working on transitioning to a mostly handmade wardrobe. I would love to someday have a 100% handmade wardrobe someday, but for now, I think it's great that I can make much of my wardrobe and I can choose other store-bought items when I think they are worth it. I still have a lot of store bought clothes, but I am beginning to purchase less and less as I make more of my own clothing. There are, of course, lots of great benefits to sewing your own clothes, including environmental, social, and financial. But of course the best reason is that it's fun!

To help encourage your handmade wardrobe, Indie Sew is giving away a year of free sewing patterns. You can enter to win here*. Good luck!

(This is a referral link, so entering the contest through this link helps me to get an entry as well. Let's all help support each other on this handmade journey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment