Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jalie Men's Tee

In honor of the Canadian Designer's Blog Tour, which is in it's final days, I have one last project to share with you. This is Jalie 2918, Men's T-shirts, which you can find here. The Jalie are my go-to patterns for basic t-shirts. They fit great, have lots of options, and a huge size range. I have also made tees for my boy from the same pattern.



This pattern may not look very exciting. After all, it's just a t-shirt. But there are not many things my husband asks for and he is very picky when it comes to clothes, and he loves this shirt. It's a basic pattern, but I think that makes it a staple. There is so much you can do with it. And of course, you can make plain old basic t-shirts. It's hard not to love that. 

I do find that the Jalie tees fit a bit on the slim side, so I usually size up one size and this works perfectly for me. There are so many sizes (not just S, M, L) so it's easy to get exactly the fit you want. 


Check out the blog tour at http://luluandceleste.com for interviews with all the designers and a few giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment