Friday, June 12, 2015

Jalie Tee for Girl

Well, hello again.  I haven't posted much lately. The kids are now at home for the summer and I haven't gotten much of anything done. I haven't sewed very much and blogged even less. But, in honor of the Canadian Pattern Designer Blog Tour, here are some more Jalie t-shirts I made last month.


I have blogged about this pattern before, but Jalie 2805 is my go-to for basic t-shirts. It has four neckline options, four sleeve lengths, and includes toddler sizes all the way through women's size 22. I think it's also a great basic shape for a t-shirt and fits my daughter well. So, when she needed new tees this spring, I knew right where to go.




So far I made three of these t-shirts this spring - the pink and purple ones shown above and there was this one I made back for St Patrick's Day.

Check out more of the Canadian Pattern Designer Blog Tour over at Lulu & Celeste  and read their interview with the owner of Jalie pattern company here.

No comments:

Post a Comment