Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Sewing Theme

Can you believe it's now September? It's still quite warm where I live, but I am ready to sew for fall. Are you sewing your fall wardrobe yet? Or maybe, for those of you in the southern hemisphere, spring is just around the corner. Either way, it's the perfect time for sewing cardigans. I love cardigans because I can wear them with my favorite summer tops and dresses to make them last into fall. You can continue wearing those cardigans all the way through fall, winter, and spring. They are also great for those air-conditioned offices and classrooms.

This month, I am bringing you lots of cardigan sewing inspiration. Whether you like them drapey or structured, buttoned, zippered, or open, lightweight or heavy, women's, men's, boys, or girls, stay tuned for some pattern roundups for kids and adult cardigans, tips and tutorials, and some of my makes!

Check out these posts for the month of September:

My Makes: Laurelhurst Wrap Cardigan
Kids Cardigan Pattern Roundup
Men's and Women's Cardigan Pattern Roundup

I am working on some new things here for the blog and I hope you will enjoy reading them. I will be featuring a new theme every month, with relevant patterns, tutorials, and inspiration for you, along with all the things I have made. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see.

Let's be friends! Would you like to keep up with what's going on with me and the blog? Find me on FacebookInstagram, and Pinterest.

You can also follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment