Friday, October 2, 2015

October Sewing

Hi there friends. It's October now (why does it seem like the months go by so fast) and it's time for more sewing! I'll be doing a lot of sewing this month, but I wanted to keep this month's themes a little more open since I have so many things I want to sew.

Here is what I am inspired by this month:

Fall shirts and tops in cozy fabrics. The weather is finally turning colder and I can't wait to sew up some warm flannel, sweatshirting, and french terry.

Work appropriate clothing. I started working part time as a teacher this year, so I need a few more tops and pants to wear to work. I am looking for things that look put together and semi-professional, but still allow me to run around or sit on the floor with the kids. I work with young kids so anything I wear also needs to be easily washable. :)

Halloween. Of course we can't forget Halloween. I am already working on sewing up some Halloween costumes for the kids that I can't wait to share with you.

What are you sewing up this month? I would love to see!



Let's be friends! Would you like to keep up with what's going on with me and the blog? Find me on FacebookInstagram, and Pinterest.

You can also follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment